Exchange students' rights and obligations
- Following the host institution modules, course or teacher classes in school sloyd (woodwork) discipline
- Participate in the theory and engineering work
- Participate in the institution of professional practice for children in the respective countries' schools
- Integrate into a student group that corresponds to the level of students coming from in their home institution
- Present findings to the supervisor from the host institution
- Get a statement from the host institution confirming the period and content of the teaching that the student undergone
- No later than within one week after the end of exchange, submit confirmation of completed exchange program to NordFo's president and its own institutional management
- Disseminate lessons learned from the exchange of students / teachers at the institution in the form of a PowerPoint presentation. (Photos and text from yard work, products, practices, school buildings, landscapes, art and culture)
The host institution is obliged:
- NordFo's network coordinator at the individual institutions can help to provide contacts to the institution's international contact persons, the students' housing and welfare benefits.
- The coordinator shall ensure that the student receives an orientation program within 2 days after arrival.
- The program will be evaluated and approved based on the portfolio before the student travels from his residence abroad. Responsibility for this lies at the host institution.
- All mobility students have the same rights and obligations as the host institution's own students.
- No students shall pay matriculation fees and tuition fees to the host institution.
- The student must pay expenses for materials and textbooks.
- The host institution set hours available for integration and professional guidance.
The student's home institution:
- The student will be credited to the ECTS / study weeks out from the duration of the exchange. That means that part of the student's curriculum must be replaced with the exchange programme. Students will not receive additional program requirements by implementing an exchange program. 2.5 month program is 15 credits, 3.3 month course is worth 20 credits, 5 month program is 30 credits, 10 month program is 60 credits.
- The program is considered as a separate subject and is calculated from the credits. The course must be evaluated on a pass or student can sit for exams with grade ratings from the host institution.
- If the student presents his bachelor's thesis during the exchange period, this requires that the home institution provide supervision over distance (online) and that the task be assessed by the home institution.
- Students pay tuition fees to the home institution. Students can claim exemption from payment of the materials at his home institution in the period of exchange.