NordFo's interest embraces institutions and individuals in the Nordic countries working with research and / or teacher training in the field of sloyd, including questions concerning the development of courses, teaching methods, didactics and pedagogy.
Within the framework of NordFo the network is formed between two or more institutions / research groups, who want to cooperate.
NordFo is working to achieve cooperation in various forms of teacher education in the Nordic countries to initiate, promote and present research and development. The activities should reflect subjects in aesthetic subjects as they are expressed in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Lapland (Sàpmi), Iceland, the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
NordFo has worked with the following projects:
• Intensive courses for students and teachers
• Networks consisting of doctoral students
• Symposia for university employees
• Student exchange
• Teacher exchange
• The publication series Teckne
• Dissemination of information on research and development